Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

While I was out stamping with girlfriends the Friday after Christmas, Mark took our sweet girls to pick out a Christmas tree. I was SO happy to come home to a flocked tree!
I was totally surprised, and totally happy.
It is one of my favorite memories of Mark's family when I was growing up. His Mom would sometimes have a flocked tree, and I thought it was amazing.
Even more amazing passing on that memory to my own family...
and as if that was not good enough, there was Christmas music playing in the family room, Lisi asleep under the tree...
and Isabella tucked in tight on the couch:)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

WHERE did you get a flocked tree??!!! My husband would WEEP for joy if I found one that wasn't fake, as they are the very stuff of his own childhood memories!

Lori Eilers said...

Sooo sweet! Cool tree....we had a tin foil looking silver one when I was little. Yuck...no double yuck!