Sunday, December 9, 2007

Star Bar


How have I gone this long without going to Star Bar on Ingersoll????
I don't know what I thought Star Bar would be like. Well, since EVERYONE has been talking about it since it opened, what, a couple of years ago???, I guess I thought that it would be to she-she for a Mom with 2 kids.

Last night Mark and I found ourselves on Ingersoll around dinnertime, and thought we would give it a try. Boy oh Boy has our FAMILY been missing out!!!

Neiman Ranch porkchop for Mark, grilled veggie and goat cheese panini for me, and a perfect kids menu: penne pasta with butter/ chicken fingers/ grilled cheese.

What a cool, comfortable, hip and yummy menu place!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I just have to say it ... Its About Time!
Star Bar is one of our favorite places to meet Ed for lunch! Glad you enjoyed it!

Lori Eilers said...

I've never heard of it but sure want to check it out!! Let's do lunch asap!!