Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Pink Hippo


I have already told so many girlfriends about one of my new favorite local stores. It is The Pink Hippo. Honestly, I could shop there just for the name! It is a boutique owned by 2 moms who set out to make a better bow. And they did. And a better headband, too. And then the hats! Oh, my goodness!! The baby hats!!!
After I discovered "the hippo", I brought in Isabella's favorite headband that was beyond 'well worn'. Most of you have probably seen it~ pink and embellished with fuzzy fibers. I had tried for months to find another one like it, but no luck. So I asked the ladies at "the hippo" if they could re-create it for me. They liked it so much that they adapted the idea for their store and named the line "Isabella".
No royalities, but we did get the name:)
I have even bought a *bling* shirt there for Iz & Lisi to each wear on their birthday:)
This morning my friend Sandy told me that Isabella is on the website! You can check it out here, and scroll to near the bottom of the page. She is wearing both the "Isabella" headband, as well as her *bling* birthday shirt!
SUPER CUTE!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww! would it be weird if i put one of those ADORABLE hats on Liam? :-) it would be blue, of course...

hahainlala said...

I always knew Miss Isabella would be a supermodel:)

Love,
yfc
xoxo

amain said...

Lindsay, now I am concerned about you:)
Remember: bows & flowery hats for Reese, money to take a nice girl out on a nice date for Liam:)

Jena said...

I just LOVE having a girl so I can put these cute bows on her head :D....okay thats not the only reason, but these bows do rock!

Unknown said...

ha ha! liam gets a piggy bank....your girls look cute....either of them available for a date in, oh, say, 18 years? :-)

Chef Stinson Family said...

I LOVE this store - once I saw it was by our house, I had to check it out. I want Jules to wear EVERYTHING. But she will barely keep them in her hair. I am still stocking up in hopes that she will want to wear the "pretties" one day!!