Monday, February 25, 2008

thinking of Lindsay

Whenever I wear this tee,








I think of my friend, Lindsay. We met at church, but she, Michael and sweet Reese had been attending for awhile before we really met. And it was on one of those Sundays, before we had actually met, that in a congregation of, oh, maybe 60 people, Lindsay and I were BOTH wearing this shirt!
If that does not make for instant friendship, I don't know what does:)

Or maybe you want to look at it this way:









OK, and I am still having fun with Photo Booth

Miss you, Lindsay!
(check out this blog post from last spring...too funny!!!...or HILARIOUS, as the case might be!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that TOTALLY just made my day! i need to see if i can still fit in mine, post-baby. my Amy tee. that was awesome!

i am not kidding...feeling feverish today but your post has quelled the heat and made me laugh! thanks, my friend!

hahainlala said...

That is one cute shirt. What a Kawinkidink that you both have it:)

Love,
yfc

ps. On a whim I looked up Kawinkidink on Urban Dictionary and guess what I found as the 1st definition.

1. kawinkidink- Slang word for coincidence.

-I got dat same shirt.

-What a "kawinkidink".