Monday, October 22, 2007

Grab Yourself a Cup of Coffee,

hot tea or a nice sweet tea, because I am getting caught up on my blogging! Had I posted each of these in a timely fashion, there would be so much more commentary. But instead, mostly just pictures to document the past month. It has been busy, but, oh!, so much fun!!!Happy 5th Birthday Miss Mia!!!
We had SO much fun celebrating with you at Chuck E Cheese

Making A Wish
Isabella, Marlee, Glenn and Lisi
at Alex's Birthday Dinner
CowGirl Lisi
Isabella and Alex
I think she is happiest when she is with him...but I'm not jealous
OK, maybe a little jealous:)

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

Well it's about darn time you got back to bloging!!! I feel like a cyber stalker because I was coming to your site about 100 times a day and NO new updates!!! And to answer your question..."no, clearly I have nothing better to do with my time:):)". Of course right now I am GLUED to the tv watching everything burn down around me here in Southern California, BUT I still made time to check your blog:):)

Love,
yfc Heather
xoxo

Melinda said...

Welcome back! We've missed you!!