Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Husband ROCKS!!!

Just a quick post as Baby Shaylee is spending the night tonight so her momma can get some rest and hopefully avoid the sickness that lingered with both myself and Dara for 2 weeks. YUCK!! But totally lucky for me that we get this sweet babe for the night and tomorrow!

Anyway, my husband ROCKS!!! And not just because he did not question my phone call to ask him to set up the pack and play and the swing:)

He got us tickets to see Rob Bell in Kansas City in 2 weeks!!
Woo Hoo!!!
I am not just a Rob Bell groupie, I think I have to admit that I am a Jesus Freak.
Rob is the Teaching Pastor for Mars Hill Bible Church in Grand Rapids, MI. I really enjoy listening to his podcasts, and have shared them with family and friends. We also have the entire Nooma collection, and have shared those with family and friends, too. And, finally, if you have met my husband, you have probably been given a copy of Velvet Elvis. Even my 94 year old grandpa got one!!
Needless to say, listening to Rob in person should be AWESOME!!

Pictures of sweet Shaylee tomorrow...

3 comments:

Sleep, what's that??? said...

SWEET!! Have fun!!
hey, can I borrow the last couple new ones, haven't seen those yet!

amain said...

ABSOLUTELY!!! And another new one is due out this month...I have been stalking the bookstore:)

Jena said...

How cool!! I love that guy...Mark got me hooked!!!