Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Like Mike!

Tonight did it for me. I am officially supporting Mike Huckabee for President of the United States in 2008.
For the past several months I have been talking up John Cox for president, and I still think that he is a great candidate, but, unfortunately, he has not received the media attention that is needed to even let people know his name.
That said, I have been reading up on the other conservative candidates. Mark likes Fred Thompson. I am not as impressed.
I have liked everything I have read about Mike Huckabee, but quite honestly, I was afraid that he would sound like a preacher. I am all in favor of preachers, but not so sure it would play well for a president. But tonight at the Fox Republican Debates, Mike Huckabee showed me that not only are his views conservative, but his ideas are solid, he is articulate, and he has 'what it takes' to be president.
I Like Mike!!
And as if that were not enough, I learned how to vote via text message, too!!

No comments: