Monday, January 14, 2008

walk this way

YEAH to good ideas!!
My friend Marci (whose blog I would love to link to, but she does not blog) had this GREAT idea to meet M/W/F mornings @ 9:10 @ Jordan Creek Town Center to walk the mall for an hour. (It is one of the many 'life groups' offered thru Jordan Creek Family Church this semester.)
So this morning Marci, Alicia and I met with strollers ready to go, and walked the 0.56 mile route.....over, and over, and over again. We chatted so much that the time flew by!! And my legs were burning! (Maybe I should not admit how out of shape I am, but oh well, it is the sad truth.)
Hope you can join us on Wednesday!!

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

Count me in!!! Oh, that's right...I don't live there...DARN IT!!! Of course I can't complain because it was 80 degrees in LA today:):):)

Love,
yfc

Jenn said...

I can't wait for Wednesday. This may be a exercise routine I can stick to.