Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What I love about Christmastime

Tonight as Isabella and I were getting ready to say prayers, I asked her who she wanted to pray for (Uncle Alex in Hong Kong), and what she wanted to thank God for (sending His one and only Son). That sweet girl continues to amaze me, humble me, and teach me. As I reflect back on what I love about Christmastime, Jesus is at the TOP of the list. It could be argued that He should BE the list. But for me, I have a few other images that show what I love about Christmastime..
Lisi delighting in getting the only thing she asked Santa for
...an alarm clock
Isabella and the evidence of a successful Christmas morning
Uncle Alex spending the night on Christmas Eve
The "art board" crowded with Christmas cards and photos
from family and friends

No comments: