Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bike Riding





I can honestly tell you that the Main family is enjoying our nice spring weather like we never have before. For those of you who know me well, you know that I am just not keen on being outside. When the girls were really young, I was known to hire a sitter just to take them outside to play:) But I think this year is going to be different for me. This is all just too much fun to miss out on any of it. Playing on the swings, having a 'bike wash', side walk chalk, and today, Isabella rode her 'big girl bike' with training wheels outside for the 1st time. Now, she has ridden it in the basement, and had a GREAT time. But that is a pretty finite space. She was just SO excited to put on her helmet, and ride down the sidewalk and into the driveway. Of course, Lisi was not far behind her on the tricycle. And as the last picture shows, Lisi IS her Momma's girl...driving that vehicle right off the road...

No comments: