Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Elisabeth!

It is my pleasure to be able to post this birthday blog~

Elisabeth is Nick's Mom, and MIL to my (favorite) cousin, Heather
Her only grandchild is Heather & Nick's stinkin' cute daughter, Emma
Elisabeth & her husband, Max, were both born in Germany
She is "Oma" to Emma (that's German for 'grandmother')
Oh, and Emma Elisabeth was named after her, too!
Elisabeth has a genuine smile and a laugh that will fill the room
She enjoys traveling, and has recently been to Hawaii (but I do not think she has been to Iowa yet~ hint,hint)
She is very proud of her family,
and will be spending her special day with them.

Happy Birthday, Elisabeth. We love you all the way in Iowa!!!

1 comment:

hahainlala said...

I could not have said it better myself! I really hit the jackpot as far as MIL's go...Elisabeth is AWESOME:)

Love,
yfc Heather
xoxo

Ps. How is it that you have this picture and I don't??? Elisabeth loved and I would LOVE to surprise her with her own copy...think you could help me out???

Pss. I would also like to mention that Nick and Elisabeth look great in the photo, but am I the only one noticing the MAJOR stress face I have going on??? Can we blame that on being 6 months pregnant at the time?!?!?