Monday, May 14, 2007

Becky Hansen REALTOR

What a GREAT piece of mail to have on top of the stack when I got home today!!! A big 6x8 four-color process, heavy weight paper mailer to announce that Becky has joined Iowa Realty...AND a beautiful picture of her, too!!! Can you tell just how proud I am of her???
She worked SO hard studying for her real estate license, and was nervous going in to take the exam. We all knew she would do GREAT, but there was much excitement when she let us know that she passed, and would be starting with Iowa Realty!
So if you are looking to buy or sell a home, and would like someone with a can-do attitude, and great taste to boot, Becky is DEFINITELY the woman for the job! You can reach her at: beckyhansen@iowarealty.com.

1 comment:

becky said...

thanks for the plug...seriously though, I am ready and eager to get going, so email me, call me whatever...let's go!!! :)