Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lisi's Park Day

Today was Lisi's last day of pre-school, and as we have done in year's past, it was spent at the park. It was SO windy, and a bit cold, but thankfully, no rain! With Lisi's class, even more so than with Isabella's, the kids have grown up SO much since September. They are all such good friends now; not nearly as timid as they were 9 months ago. So that makes a day at the park even more fun. The kids all ran off to play tag and go down the slides, and we Moms had a little more time to gab. I don't know how I missed taking more pix of Lisi with her friends, but this one is fun:) And I am pretty sure we will have summer time adventures with Madison, and probably Bella and Sophia, too...

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

I remember both of our kids finishing pre-school, too. Get ready...time goes super fast once they start full-time school! The girls have grown so much lately. Adorable as always!

amain said...

The biggest benefit to me for keeping this blog is that it really allows me the chance to stop and appreciate what happens each day. It is a great encourager on some of the more difficult "mom days":)