Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pre School Program


Well, this is the last week of pre-school, and I truly think that I am more sad than the girls are. In years past I was sad at the last week of school because I had no idea what I was going to DO all summer. But now I know that the summer goes by fast whether you have it all planned out with camps and excursions, or if you just enjoy it day by day. No, this year I am sad because pre-school is where I have made so many of MY friends, and I am going to miss them!!! Standing in the hallway waiting for class to dismiss is when I get my daily dose of adult conversation. Even if that conversation is constantly interrupted by the other kids, there is at least a glimmer of real conversation!!! And the teachers! For both Isabella and Lisi, this was my 2nd year with each of their teachers, and they are just great people. They have done so much so teach and encourage our girls, and to encourage me on the days when I just think I cannot hold it together another moment. For that, I will be forever grateful ... and thankful:)
Yesterday was Isabella's Pre-School program. If I was a better Mom, I would have remembered to charge the batteries for the video camera. But I saw that Charlie's Mom is better prepared than I, and I am hoping she will get me a copy of her video:) The kids have been preparing for at least a month now for the songs that they sang, and they did a GREAT job! Olivia Wormley's Mom told me that she got a kick out of Isabella shakin' the tamborine during "ABC Rock". With any luck, Charlie's Mom zero'd in on Iz for that:)
The 1st pix above is after the program, with Emma, Iz and Olivia munching on chocolate cookies. The next pix is of Mrs Thorson and Isabella.

No comments: