Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rhysie Piecie





Today we had the pleasure of our friend Rhys playing at our house. Her momma is not feeling so well. (1st trimester of pregnancy with baby #2) So we went and picked up Miss Rhysie Piecie (I could spend time with her just for the joy of calling her that!), made an "am I out of my mind???" run to Super Target (which went great, by the way), and then on to our house to play, play, play!!! The look on her face when she discovered that the Dora house talks was absolutely priceless:) Lunch time went well, naptime went long (love that!), and then we were on to dress up. When I took Rhys home at dinnertime, she was still saying "bumble bee", so we are going to pick her up again in the morning just so we can keep the fun going...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, I cannot thank you again for giving me the day off! It was a huge blessing. I'm pretty sure Rhys loved it to. I'm glad she was fun to have around!

Unknown said...

what i meant was that i cannot thank you ENOUGH. but i CAN thank you AGAIN!

amain said...

totally, totally, totally our pleasure:)