Thursday, May 3, 2007

Kindergarten visit



Earlier this week Isabella's pre-school class took a 'field trip' to the elementary school a block away. She and her classmates were able to visit the Kindergarten classrooms, and the school principal gave them a tour of the school. Isabella thought that was GREAT!
Tomorrow (Friday) is 'Experience Day' at Des Moines Christian, and I know I am more excited about it than she is. I am suppose to drop her off for 1 1/2 hours to 'experience' Kindergarten, but I really want to stay and experience it with herY

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

Ummm....2 questions....1) What size shoe does Iz wear and 2) would she notice if favorite cousin Heather stole them and shoved her BIG FAT foot into them?!?!?!

Love,
YFC Heather
xoxo

amain said...

Oh, I always knew favorite cousin Heather had AMAZINGLY good taste...those are Barbie brand shoes from Target! I am sure the fashion trend will be hitting California soon:)