Friday, March 9, 2007

Baby Eli





Oh, it has been a fun day at our house! Eli McGee, 6 months old, has spent the day with us, and it has been a good time:-) Isabella was happy, and has said, "Babies LOVE me!" Lisi likes being a big sister for a day, and has said probably 10 times today "I AM a BIG girl!" They thought it was great fun bringing up baby toys et al from the basement, and have had a string of questions for me today about what they used, how they used it, when they used it. And have I mentioned how TALL Lisi looks now that Baby Eli has been in the house?!? It has run very smoothly with the play, nap, bottle, diapy change, play, nap, bottle,...sequence. I did, however, forget just how time consuming those 4 basic tasks are:-) We did make time for lunch and a playdate with Dara and Colin, and that was a good time. I think Dara likes getting her 'baby fix', too. So thank you Megan for letting us be blessed by little Baby Eli today!

4 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

Um, so when can I bring Julianna over?!! :o)

He is SO adorable. This is the first picture I have seen of his since he has been born!

Angela said...

He's gotten SO big...and just as cute as ever! Sure looks like FUN!

amain said...

Julianna is welcome ANYTIME!!! Truly, if you are ever in a pinch, or just need a little mommy break, PLEASE call! If we are available,and in the words of Isabella, "Babies love us"!

Lori Eilers said...

All I can say is...LUCKY! SOOOOO cute!