Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Nick!



I am totally stealing this idea from another blogger, but here goes my first attempt at a birthday list:
Nick is married to my favorite cousin Heather
With him, she got tall, dark AND handsome
They live in Southern CA, which is waaaaay too far away from Iowa
Nick is a devoted family man, but has a love affair with mac computers
He is fluent in 2 languages: English and German
He is 100% German
Nick is a GREAT Dad to Emma Elisabeth (pictured with her 17 months ago)
He likes LEGOS
Iowa summers are too humid for his liking
Mini Cooper is his current car of choice
He knows way too much about root canal instruments
Chip is not just their dog-he is their son with 4 legs and a tail
He is a loving husband and father, and a loyal friend
Happy Birthday, Nick!

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

Amy- that was soooo sweet! Nick and his Mom LOVED it too. I had them look at it during Nick's birthday dinner.

Love,
yfc heather
xoxo

amain said...

glad you, and they!, liked it! Like I said, I totally stole the idea from another blogger, but I think it is a tradition worth passing on:)
Hope his birthday was a great one!