Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy Birthday 2 Chloe






What is the official term for the relationship of my cousin's child to me? If Chloe, now age 2, is my cousin's daughter, is she my 2nd cousin? Or my 1st cousin, once removed?? And what does that make her relationship to my daughters??? I think I will just call her my cousin, and also my daughters' cousin, and call it good. Actually what I call 'good' is that Paige, Chris and Chloe recently moved back to Des Moines from Chicago! The 3 girls all play so well together, we really should be getting together more often...but for now, it is family birthdays and a Mom's group every now and again. Tonight we celebrated Chloe's 2nd birthday with pizza, a giant cookie cake, and LOTS of balloons. She was VERY quiet and shy when everyone was arriving, but by the time sugary cookies and cupcakes had been eaten and the gifts had been open, the 5 little girls (all under the age of 5!) were upstairs jumping on the bed. A PERFECT party:-)


Chloe, here is your birthday list:
Her Dad use to call her "Chloe-Dog", but her Mom asked him to please stop:-)

Chloe usually has a very serious expression on her face

When Chloe cracks up, it lights up the room!

I heard her sing the ABC's with her Dad tonight

She got Llama Llama Red Pajama book for her birthday...and red pajamas, too

Her birthday party brought out the best in Mark!!!

Happy Birthday, Chloe!
We love you!!!

No comments: