Sunday, March 4, 2007

Isabella's Bubble


So getting gum at Grammy & PaPa's house is a HUGE deal to Iz and Lisi. And on the rare occasion that Isabella has gum with me, she is constantly bugging me to teach her how to blow a bubble. And how do you teach someone how to do that??? But today was THE day...her FIRST bubblegum bubble:) It happened after church this morning, where she got Nerds Bubblegum from Creek Kids, and she was just chewing away, while I was gabbing away, and next thing I knew, she blew a bubble! This picture is just not as cute as it was the first time, but she wanted me to be sure to take a picture as soon as we got home:)

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Way to go Isabella. I remember learning how to blow bubbles and I thought it was soooo cool.

Angela said...

I'm so thrilled we got to witness this amazing accomplishment! Way to go, Iz!!!