Friday, March 23, 2007

too sick to blog

and for those of you who know of my laptop/e-mail addiction, you KNOW I must have been sick. Isabella, Lisi and I cut our trip to St Louis short and drove home on Monday. I vaguely remember unpacking the car and starting to sort laundry, and then I remember Thursday afternoon. YIPES!!! I slept for the better part of 3 straight days. Isabella slept her way thru a 3 day fever, too. Lisi, however, was JUST fine. Mark took her to work with him on Tuesday, but I think she pretty much took care of Iz and I on Wednesday and Thursday. We are feeling much better today, but just really worn out. Thankfully Dara agreed to have Lisi over to play this morning~ THANK YOU!!!
Although our trip was shorter than planned, I still have fun pix to share, so I will work on posting those next...

No comments: