Friday, March 2, 2007

New To Blogging

Hello, All! OK, after being totally addicted to my friend's blogs, I thought it would be fun to start one of my own! And a week or so of snow storms, and being in the house WAY too much, has given me the time to get caught up on a few things, and sit down to do this. My intention is to post pictures of the girls and let all of you know what they are up to on any given day. I might include a bit here and there on Mark and I, too:)
If you have not blogged before, keeping current with this one will be easy. Just bookmark www.amymain.blogspot.com and check it out every few days. If you want to comment on something you have seen or read, click the 'comment' button, create a user name for yourself, and there you have it!
I look forward to sharing the adventures of Isabella and Lisi with you!

4 comments:

becky said...

welcome to the blogosphere!!!!

Lori Eilers said...

Good Night on Friday...another blog to read. Hee Hee, just kidding. Welcome to my addiction. :)

Dara said...

awesome - welcome to blogging

Angela said...

Finally!! I'm SO excited!