Tuesday, September 18, 2007

8 Years Ago Today

I married the man who makes me laugh out loud, knows just when to kiss the top of my head and tell me everything will be okay, and who blessed me with a life beyond all expectations.Amy & Mark Main @ Hoyt Sherman Place
our sweet flower girls, Mackenzie & Manndy Main
with my FUN cousins, Paige & Heather, in the background
(the only time those 2 are in the 'background', I might add!!!)
tossing the bouquet

As amazing as our wedding day was, it pales in comparison to the joy of the days and years that have followed. I have said it many times before, but here it goes again....
when you choose right, married life ROCKS!!!

I love you cutie husband!!!

more of our wedding photos are still on the photographers website
(these are not all of our wedding, but about 1/2 of them are~ ours include the photos that look like the ceremony is in a white 'chapel', a close up of me holding our wedding rings, my friend Khanh fixing the hem on my dress, the 4 kids talking, and the boy and girl standing next to cans to tie to the back of the car)

12 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Bruce did my senior pics a million years ago!!

Lori Eilers said...

Congrats my friends! I love to see people who are so in love with each other.

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary.
Congrats!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! Your right, when you choose right, it is soooo good! Blessings for many more happy years together.

hahainlala said...

Happy anniversary...happy anniversary....happy anniversary...Haaaaaaaapy anniversary!!!! Can you hear me singing as you read this?!?!

Love,
yfc
xoxo

Dara said...

Happy Anniversary you Love Birds~ many more to come!
Love Dara

amain said...

Lisi has been singing the "Happy Anniversary" song ALL day!!! You would be cracking up!!!

love yfc

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Gorgeous photos :)

Unknown said...

awwww, how cute you guys are! happy anniversary - and many, many more!

Jena said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are SO wonderful :)

Melinda said...

Wow - those pics are fabulous! Married life DOES rock...Happy, happy anniversary!

L. C. said...

Congratulations!! You and Mark have been such a blessing to Jason and I.
You both are wonderful people! May God bless you both as you continued married life.
I agree with you about married life, it does rock!! :)