Tuesday, September 4, 2007

SunRise Alarm Clock

I am going to stray from bragging on our sweet girls to mention how AWESOME it is to have a sunrise alarm clock. I have had one in the past, stopped using it, gave it to my friend when I thought it would be of help to her, and then decided that maybe I should be using it again. This new one has a few new features that are really nice, but basically the same concept as what I have had.
It has a globed light on the top of the alarm clock, and 30 minutes before the alarm is set to go off, the light gradually begins to brighten your room.
It mimics the sun rising!
So when the alarm does go off, the bedroom is nice and 'sunny', and therefore so much easier to get out of bed.
Just thought I would share!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sunrise alarm clock is the JKL--jaron, kaitlyn, landon!! (and more often than not, it is before sunrise)

BUT, this would be AWESOME for the days when they start sleeping in (10 years from now)

amain said...

oh no, my girlfriend...you want this to 'rise' before your kids get up, and then you are so much happier to be waking up far too early:)

Anonymous said...

That is a very positive way to spin it!!

I could use this alarm to convince myself to get out of bed and on the treadmill....

Lori Eilers said...

Very cool...never heard of that one.