Saturday, September 1, 2007

Lisi's 1st Day of PreSchool













It was a difficult decision to move Lisi from Mrs Van's pre-school class to Des Moines Christian. We had just had a FABULOUS 4 years at our previous pre-school! But because I am a bit of a lazy mom, I finally decided that my convenience out-weighed the needs of my 3 year old, and we opted to send Lisi to the same school as Isabella.
OH MY GOODNESS is this a case for being a lazy mom!!!
LOVE the pre-school, too!
I really should not be acting this surprised. Lisi's classroom is just 3 doors down from Isabella's Kindergarten room. Lisi, too, gets to say 'good morning' to Principal Lambert on her way into school.
And after opening the classroom door and walking in Friday morning, I learned that the teachers will open the door to let the students in after they are done praying before beginning each school day. (A slightly embarrassing way to learn that teachers pray, but a good discovery none the less.)
I also do not think that I have yet blogged about how much I LOVE carpooling. I have wanted to carpool since Isabella was born. Just sounded like a real 'MOM' thing to do:) And man oh man did we luck out by hookin' up with Ellie. She is so darn sweet!!! I have also wanted to be a HomeRoom Mom since Isabella was born, but that will have to be its own blog post:)
These pix are of Lisi finding her own name and putting it in the treasure chest. And how cute is this: she wants to be "Elise" at school! But when I called her Elise after picking her up from school on Day #2, she corrected me and told me that I am to call her "Lisi".
Then she hangs up her backpack, and finds a place to PLAY!
What more could a girl ask for???

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She looks so cute, and so excited. How fun!

Angela said...

When did SHE get so darn big??? She's as cute as ever - I love her deciding to go by Elise...that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that everything is going so well for ya'll!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that everything is going so well for ya'll!! :)