Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Play Doh recipe

I have had a request from (favorite cousin) Heather for a good homemade play doh recipe. I am going to post my 'tried and true' recipe, but if you have others, please feel free to add them to the 'comments'!
I like this one because it is (in theory) edible, and gets its color from Kool Aid.

2 1/2 c. flour
2 pkgs kool aid
1/2 c. salt
3 Tbsp oil
2 cups boiling water

Mix ingredients in order & stir.
Cool on wax paper.
Knead.
Store in air-tight container (I like ZipLock bags)

1 comment:

hahainlala said...

Oh, thank you soooo much!!! I might try to make some tonight to take to my play group tomorrow:) I will let you know how it turns out.

I will keep my fingers crossed that Emma does not eat it or feed it to Chip, but at least I know it is edible:):):)

Love,
yfc