Wednesday, September 19, 2007

W.A.G. week

ARGHHHHH!!! I have not even had a moment to blog about the AMAZING vacation Mark and I went on last weekend.
And why is that???
Because I have been surviving WAG week...Week After Grandparents.
Almost makes a Mom wonder why going away ~ alone ~ with her cutie husband was ever a good idea. Because let me assure you, 3 short days of my sweet girls never hearing the word "no" was not a good idea. ARGHHHHH!!! Have I said that already???
Prayers would be appreciated.
Someone coming to take Lisi would be even better:)

8 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Hang in there, my friend. It's kinda like loosing weight...it goes on so easy and comes off so hard but the victory is sweet.

amain said...

I can always count on you for encouragement and (profound) advice!

Unknown said...

i'm here for ya! just throw her over the river and i'll catch! :-)

Angela said...

Oh, man ... if I wasn't leaving for Chicago in the morning, I'd take that sweet-thang in a second!
We saw your cute girls with their grandparents at Living History Farms on Sunday. They were behaving BEAUTIFULLY! :-) (I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact they weren't hearing the word NO!)

Melinda said...

I'd take her (or BOTH!) of them in a minute, but there's that little matter of 1500 miles between us. :(

amain said...

Oh, thank you my good friends...Lindsay's offer to throw her over the river was actually the most appealing:)
But apparently Lisi read this blog, realized that I was at the end of my mommy rope, and was WONDERFUL for the entire rest of the day~ Woo Hoo to that!!!
And since both of my sweet girls have school tomorrow, I am thinking that I am going to have a great Thursday, too!

Jena said...

WAG week: I knew there was a name for it!! Boy, am I glad to know that it is not just me :P And by the way...if you EVER need help/ a break, I am here for ya!

amain said...

and this is why moms blog...we all need to know that we are not in it alone!!!