Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Meeting Mrs Claus

We spent our last day in Southern Missouri at Branson Landing. When I went to Tablerock as a teenager with the Main family, this was 'small town' Branson. There is a part of me that misses that. But I do have to say, that Branson Landing is done right! It is right on the river, and is a large pedestrian mall, with a water show and lots of entertainment. Today we ran into Mrs Claus, and she assured us that Santa knew that our girls had been very good this year:)
(Clearly Santa does not read this blog re: Lisi)Lisi and Isabella with Mrs Claus
Isabella and Lisi with a giant Jelly Belly!!!

1 comment:

amain said...

I just realized that I should comment on what each of my sweet girls is holding.
Isabella has her first WebKins. What more could that girl ask for...a golden retriever puppy that she can play with on the computer??
Lisi chose "slime" as her treat.