Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kudos to Favorite Cousin Heather!!!

Heather was the one who encouraged me to post the challenge I had put to myself to "not buy it" in the month of October, and she is the real winner this month!! By her own admission, although she allowed herself and her family nice dinners out, a trip to Vegas and gifts for others, what she spent on the non-essential 'stuff' this past month was less than $20.00. Way to go, Idaho!! And I personally want to give her a BIG kudos on not buying any magazines this month...if you know Heather, you know this was a test of her will power:) I did not do so well this past month. I thought about the challenge, but caved under the pressure of coupons in my mailbox. I know, I'm bad!! Maybe I will try again in February (Let's be real, too many killer sales in January to put that kind of pressure on myself!)

1 comment:

hahainlala said...

Thank you SOOO much for the the Kudos:):):) I am pretty darn proud of myself. I can't say that it was easy, but it really was worth it. It made me really stop and think about all of my purchases and think about what we really need vs. what I really want:) You can count me in for the Feb. challenge. I can't do it every month, but I am up for trying it quarterly:)

Love, yfc Heather
xoxo