Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quirkiness R Us!!

So my friend Jen posted a list this week about the "weird, interesting or otherwise oddball quirks" that she has, and encouraged others to come clean with their own..
*wet feet creep me out, and I especially cannot touch my wet hands to anyone's wet feet
*crowds and commotion unnerve me
*'to-do' lists calm my anxieties, and like Pastor Lori, if I do something that is not on my list, I add it to the list so that I can cross it off and revel in the satisfaction of accomplishment
*I love to pick scabs and peeling skin...mine own or someone else's...doesn't matter...creepy, I know
*I am so happy to say that I can now leave the house with my bed un-made!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun!!! I thought of one more:
I HATE touching newspaper (or any paper) when I have really cold hands. It produces a similar effect as touching a fluffy towel with wrinkly bath hands (nerve twinges and cringing!). :)
:)Jen