Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ellie & Owen


Our friend Owen (age 2) came to spend the day with us, and then his sister Ellie (age 6) came home with Isabella to play, craft and have dinner. It was a wild day, but, oh!, so much FUN!!!I had promised the girls a craft to do, and they requested a nativity scene. You can only imagine my surprise and delight when I found a "foamy" manger, Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus and sheep!
Isabella and her nativity scene
There was no boo-boo for Owen....just he and Lisi getting into a stash of Band Aids!
don't they look so innocent???
ya, right!!

2 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Owen is ADORABLE!

Alyseia La'Belle said...

I wouldn't oppose to that at all! :) I want to thank you so incredibly much for allowing me to play in your craft room and use your coupons, it was like a dream come true!

And your daughters are so precious. And you call Elise, Lisi! That's what my family calls me as well, how funny. Only they spell it Lisie.

I certainly hope to meet you next time I'm in Des Moines. It was so nice of you to let us stay over at your house while you were gone. :)