Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Angel Fire

My favorite restaurant right now is Our Place Cafe in Angel Fire.
When I first walked in last fall, I knew I had found my place. It is totally eclectic. None of the tables match, and none of the chairs match each other, or the table where they are placed. Each wall is painted a different color, and none of the art work seems to go together.
Yet, somehow, it all works really well together.
And then there is the breakfast buffet. YUMMY!!!
Belgian waffles, fried potatoes, crispy bacon and fruit salad.
When Mark and I took the girls there for our ski trip, as we were walking in, I told Isabella she could pick any table for us to sit. And there was a 5 seat hi-top with a life-size stuffed dog bellied up to the table.
3 guesses as to where the Main family sat that morning:)
The Easter Bunny knew to visit us at our house in Angel Fire!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like they were expecting Iz!!

amain said...

I thought the same thing!!!

hahainlala said...

Isabella FOR SURE picked the best seat in the house:)