Thursday, April 3, 2008

snow in April...time to ski!



So if you read this blog, you probably know that I love the snow. I even loved the snow well into the month of March. And although my enthusiasm has diminished with our 2nd snowfall in April (and it is only the 3rd!), my husband knew how to put a smile on my face:
He surprised me with NEW SKIS!!!
I was, and still am!, totally surprised!!!
Not only do I have my own skis, they are gorgeous, to boot!

With the snowfall here, we are optimistic that there is more snow up North, and Mark & I are packing up the girls tomorrow and road-tripping to Afton Alps in Minnesota.

And hopefully a quick side trip to IKEA:)

2 comments:

Jena said...

that sounds like so much fun! I love how optimistic you are :) Hope you guys have a blast!!

MelindaBeth said...

So fun!!!!! and you're right....your skis are BEAUTIFUL!! :) I'm so jealous that you got to go. Btw....how is Afton Alps?