Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's A Small World


...but it sure is feeling awfully big with our sweet girls at Disney World in Florida, and me being minutes from Disney Land in California.  (And my cutie husband back home just a workin' away.)
My parents got all excited at the thought of taking their granddaughters to Disney, and then got brave enough to really go for it...and now the 4 of them are enjoying a magical vacation.
And as I am traveling alone, staying with favorite cousin Heather & her family, and enjoying the sunny days of CA, I, too, am having a magical vacation!
As much as I miss Iz & Lisi, it is kind of nice to be responsible for just myself, and when I need to cuddle with a little person, I have Little Miss Emma here to keep me company:)

3 comments:

Jena said...

Aww Amy I hope you have the BEST time there! We missed you at moms group today!!!

Also, I am happy to find out that Scott is not anonymous! Hehe. He had me worried there for a minute...

hahainlala said...

We are SOOOO happy to have your here:):):) If it makes you feel closer to girls Emma and I would be more than happy to take you to Disneyland;)

Love,
yfc

Lori Eilers said...

I miss you already but hope you have the BEST time ever with fch and the princess Emma. Bring lots of pics home! FCH...Take good care of my buddy, please.