Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kindergarten Music Program


This past Thursday was Isabella's Kindergarten Music Program, and as with most things at school, it exceeded all expectations. The 50+ Kindergartners sang "OBEY" and "without complaining" and "I will praise You 7 times a day", but the one that just blew me away was when all 50 of them recited ALL of Psalm 23. Had I realized it was coming, I would have recorded it all. Simply beautiful.
Isabella was especially blessed to have not only her Mom, Dad and sister there, but also Grammy, PaPa, Grandma Nancy, Aunt Cindy & Pastor Lori there to encourage her. Pastor Lori was so sweet to bring flowers for Iz, Adele and Macy...love that!
This has been such a great year for our family, and as much as I have documented in this blog, I still feel like I have not captured it all.
These video clips are each about 10 seconds long. The first one is of "OBEY", and the second is Psalm 23.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lori Eilers said...

I'm such a nerd...I cried all through the program because it was sooo sweet! Those things always get me. :) Isabella was so cute when Mr. Lambert asked who's papa was having the birthday and she boldly said - Mine! So good to see Macy and Adele, too. :)