Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear PaPa, Happy Birthday to You!

What do you give a PaPa who conceivable has everything (except that new Corvette, of course!)?
How about a gaggle of Kindergartners singing "Happy Birthday" to him????
Isabella's school program was ON my Dad's 60th birthday, so I asked the music teacher if there was any way that could be acknowledged. And I have to say, she exceeded my expectations, once again. Here is a quick video clip of the kids.
My friend Alicia got the entire song, as well as my Dad's reaction, but for whatever reason, I am having trouble up-loading that to blogger.
My Dad was totally surprised by it, and later told me it was a great gift to him:)

1 comment:

hahainlala said...

OH, MY GOSH!!!! That is the GREATEST gift EVER!!!!!

Love,
yfc
xoxo