Friday, June 29, 2007

Amazing the Blessings

Just a bunch of miscellaneous updates:
*Jill continues to do really well! Yesterday she was sitting up, and was able to carry on a conversation. After I left the hospital I realized that any time I have seen her for the past 5 years, the girls have been with me. It was really nice to just have time to chat with her. Amazing the blessings of modern medicine.
*If Mark were here, I think the girls could move to St Louis. They are having SUCH a great time! Yesterday they went to The Magic House with Lisa, Will, Annie and Paige. Lisa took pix that I will post when we are home. Isabella is still not believing that I went to The Magic House when I was a kid:) Amazing the blessings of making memories.
*Auntie Kah's house is BEAUTIFUL! Amazing the blessings that can come out of a flood:)
*Tyler likes his new job laying floors...and the new muscles that come with hammering out the old concrete. Amazing the blessings that come out of manual labor (hee,hee,hee)
*The Greats have been married for 62 years + 2 days. And I am not sure they have ever gone an entire day with only the 2 of them in their home. Amazing the blessings that come from family.
*The girls are awake and asking to go to "The Bagel Shop". Amazing the blessings of traditions...like going to Einstein Bagels on Manchester in our pajamas. We have even made friends with the 'regulars'!
*Today we are going home. Amazing the blessings of a wonderful husband and dad who trumps all St Louis blessings!!!

2 comments:

JWAG said...

The Magic House is so much fun. I went as a kid with my family.

amain said...

Isabella was AMAZED to hear that I had gone down the spiral slide and had my hair stand on end when I was about her age. It sure does not feel like it was 30 years ago...