Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Greats




Fun cousins, great shopping and Einstein's bagels are in St Louis, but THIS is why we go. I just love my Grandparents, who I now refer to as 'The Greats'. My Grandpa is 94 and just dictated an e-mail to Mark, and has a flat screened TV and DISH network that I could not even figure out how to turn it all on. My beautiful Grandma will be 90 this summer, and just bought herself a gorgeous new Cadillac, and had pin striping added to make it a bit 'snazzier'. How cool is that?!? So I love spending time with them, but it is also so important to me for my girls to know them. We went down for a quick trip in March, and then another quick trip this past week. I think I will shoot for another trip mid-July. It seems kind of silly to drive 400 miles each way, and only stay for 2-3 days, but it works out really well. We are able to pack up and be headed home before the girls get homesick or anyone gets crabby:) That way we only leave with good memories:)

No comments: