Monday, June 11, 2007

WINSTON

Oh, man, of all times to not take even 1 picture! My friend, Jen, brought her poodle-lasso apso mix over to play tonight, and Isabella was in HEAVEN. Winston, the pup, is so darn cute, with a slight under bite, and really, really laid back. Even Lisi was wanting to give him treats:) But here is the best part...we get to keep Winston Thursday-Monday while Jen is in Colorado. YIPPEE!!! OK, not yippee that Jen will be in CO because she is interviewing for a way cool job there and we are just getting to know her and will miss her like crazy if they are smart enough to hire her. But YIPPEE that we will have a dog in the house for the weekend...and that there are already plans for him to return home:) I cannot remember if I blogged about how much I wanted a dog a month or so ago. I was taking the girls to the ARL and to Premier Pets. And each place we would walk in to, Isabella would confidently announce that when she was 10 years old, she would be getting a dog. After several visits and ALOT of inquiring, I backed off my desire to have a dog now, but I think Winston will be a welcomed change of pace for a few days:)

No comments: