Monday, June 25, 2007

St Louis or BUST!

Well, it is 8am, and the girls and I (and by that, I mean "I") are packing our bags, and the car, and getting ready to head to St Louis. Those of you who know me at all know that I love being there, but this time it is out of necessity. My step-mom, Jill, is having surgery tomorrow. I will have more details then. Please pray for her. She has several extenuating circumstances that make surgery more risky than usual. When I called to tell her that the girls and I would be there to see her before surgery, and would be staying for the week, she sounded so happy. Today is also her birthday. The girls wanted to pick their own gifts for her. Because Jill has a passion for building and furnishing doll houses, the girls decided on pets for the doll house community. Isabella picked out a lovely sheep.
Lisi got her a monkey.
Enough saidY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, your girls always crack me up! I love their personalities :) We will be praying for you all.