Friday, June 8, 2007

What I Am Listening To

Because my WONDERFUL husband bought me a car with a cool entertainment system, when we do make a long car trip, like to St Louis, the girls can wear headphones and watch/ listen to their movies, and I can listen to what I want to thru the stereo system. Pretty cool, huh?!? Usually I jam out to some disco music, or whatever will keep me going for 6+ hours, but this time I decided to get caught up on some 'reading'. And what I listened to both on the drive down and on the way back were books that Mark had both read, and then listened to, and he recommended both of them for LISTENING. Interesting. But after 10+ hours of books on tape, I not only agree, but highly recommend them.
Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.
Masterful Leadership/ Lead Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, ...
If you have read/ listened to either of these, I would love to get your feedback!

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

Ummm....what no Barry?!?!? Some Fanilow you turned out to be:)

amain said...

Hey, when Barry writes a how-to book on how-to get a standing show in Vegas, then I will listen to that! But no question about it, I am STILL, and will always be, a Fanilow:)