Thursday, July 19, 2007

10 Random Things About Myself

I think this may have started with a friend of Dara's, and it has spread like wildfire! And now I have been tagged by Jenn Adair to list 10 random things about myself. I have loved reading everyone else's, but now that I am here trying to write this post, I am just drawing a blank! OK, I am a woman, and totally incapable of really drawing a blank (Angela will understand that!), but I am drawing a blank on 10 random, yet profound, things about myself. ARGHH!
Well, here is goes:

  • I think I have the opposite of anorexia. I think of myself as very thin, yet the scale and the size of my clothes indicate otherwise.
  • While attending BYU, the only food I remember eating for the 9 months that I was there was Pepsi and mini-marshmallows
  • It took 4 Universities for me to graduate from college, and when I did finally graduate with a degree in Economics, I realized what I really wanted to do was be an optometrist, so I went on to college #5 to get the needed background in the Life Sciences
  • I did not follow thru with Optometry School, but I did become a Mom, which is something I was not entirely sure I would ever do:)
  • Doing laundry use to be one of my most favorite ways to relax...until I became the mother of 2 pre-schoolers
  • Thanks to my cutie husband, I have a room devoted to paper and crafting, but I have yet to scrapbook for my sweet girls
  • My spiritual gift is in paper
  • Depending on who I am talking to, I claim St Louis (and the suburbs of Kirkwood and Florissant), Collinsville, IL, and West Des Moines as "where I am from"
  • I think that eating and going to the bathroom are complete wastes of time
  • I have no trouble making time for e-mail and blogging!!!
And now I am going to tag friends who having threatening to blog, but have not quite gotten there. I hope this is good motivation!!!

favorite cousin Heather
Jena Raridon
Jen Hollingsworth

And I am also tagging
Ed Sustala (that should be an interesting read!)
Melinda Garman

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so relieved to know that i am not the only one who thinks that going to the bathroom is a complete waste of time!

amain said...

see, I always KNEW we had something in common!!! (hee,hee,hee)

hahainlala said...

Going to the bathroom is a waste of time!?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! It's the only 2 minutes have to myself during the day...I think it's the best!

Love,
YFC

hahainlala said...

Hey, we have #1 in common! I see myself as like a size 4 when I am really an 8/10:) It's the same with looks. In my mind I look great with or without makeup...I know I am only fooling myself, but hey it works for me!

Love,
YFC
xoxo

Melinda said...

I had no idea you went to BYU! Amazing how much you can learn from random information!