Wednesday, July 4, 2007

ALASKA or BUST!!!


Yep, you read that right! Mark and I are headed to Alaska!!! I have been meaning to blog about it for weeks now. Maybe months. But somehow my cutie girls keep taking priority:)
Now the tickets are bought and paid for , and cutie girls or not, my even cuter husband and I are going on a 10 day date.
Yep, you read that right, too:)
Jason and
Shari Huffey are moving in for the next 10 days to have a rockin' good time with Isabella and Lisi.
And we are SO grateful for them!
They have done this for us before, and now the girls beg for Mark and I to go on vacation:) Shari takes the week off work and does the whole stay at home Mom/ Mom's Group thing, and the 2 of them just play with the girls non-stop. Jason and Shari say they have a great time, and they keep coming back, so I have to say that it is a win-win-win for us all:)
You can check out our itinerary
here.
And if the Internet connection is good, I will keep current with my blog. If not, I'll catch up with everyone mid-July!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

SOOOOOOO Awesome!!!! Man, do I LOVE a good date! :o)