Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Birthday Hint

I am just going to be bold, well, because this is my blog and I can! I just finished helping Pastor Lori get ready for Jordan Creek Family Church Backyard Adventures for KIDS by cutting out 90 circles for a craft project. You know how I love doing things like that. My spiritual gift IS in paper:) And thankfully I had my handy-dandy Sizzix machine. But now there is this super-cool Cricut machine that will even doing the cutting. It is just so cool. And Isabella is going into Kindergarten in the Fall, and I have wanted to be a homeroom mom and do all of the fun cutting and crafting since she was born:)
This this is my big birthday hint: I would love $$$ toward buying a Cricut machine:)
And I promise that I will share it with all my friends!!!

No comments: