Monday, July 23, 2007

The "ReBag" Rocks My World!!!


Although not quite the trend-setting craze of this bag, my new ReBag is already rockin' my world!!
The concept is so simple~ use re-usable bags for grocery shopping (and all shopping, for that matter!), and cut down on all of the plastic bags that pile up under your kitchen sink.
What I totally LOVE about this one is that
1) it is the size & shape of a paper sack, so that it hold alot, and stands up on the counter
2) has handles that are long enough that I can put it over my shoulder

I am just keeping them in my car, and taking them into the grocery store with me.
Wanna set a trend in Des Moines with me???

3 comments:

Jena said...

I LOVE this idea! Where did you get your bags?

amain said...

Aaah, I have a secret hook up:) But I have plenty to share with friends~ I will bring some to Alpha tomorrow!

hahainlala said...

I want a reBag! Maybe I can start a trend out here!

Love,
yfc