Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Back to School Shopping





List in hand, and we were ready to SHOP! And how cute is this...Mark wanted to go with us! He said that this experience will only happen once, and he did not want to miss it:) He is SUCH a great Dad:)
(And, no, that is not a puppy in her Kindergarten crate! But, and this should come as no surprise, Isabella did choose folders with kittens and puppies on them.)

This was our conversation this morning:
Isabella: "Mom, when will it be Fall? I am ready to start Kindergarten!"
Me: "Wow. You start Kindergarten 3 weeks from today. I am going to miss you!"
Isabella: "Oh, that is OK, Mom. You can do things like get the house cleaned."

7 comments:

Lori Eilers said...

Such excitement in the air! You just can't beat new pens, pencils, markers and such! I don't have kids in school but I love the good sales on Sharpies! Yee Haw!

Jenn said...

After seeing Issabella with Maggie May I'm thinking a puppy (a real one) is your future.
http://www.pondviewpups.com/

amain said...

Isabella will tell you, when she is 10, we will get a dog. I have been tempted to do it sooner, and then I have a crazy Mom day, and am glad I have the gift of time...

amain said...

If you do not already read Pastor Lori's blog, today is a day to check it out and read "school's a comin'".
www.lorieilers.blogspot.com.
As much FUN as we had preparing last night, her timely blog gave going back to school a wonderful new perspective.
Thanks PL!

Dara said...

I love back to school - love love love it!
Dara

becky said...

on my...that is too funny!!! I knew us moms were good for something :)

Anonymous said...

I read this tonight and felt like immediately getting out to Target to get Jaron's school supplies! I love schools supplies :) However, Jaron is restricted to plain folders, etc. BooHoo!