Friday, August 24, 2007

Wickedly Cute

If you cannot read the writing on the tee, double click on the picture to see it better because truer words have never been written! Again, thank you, Grammy!!!
This outfit, however, was all Mommy's doing. I usually do not buy 'outfits' for my girls. They pick clothes for their own unique 'creations' anyway. But this one I splurged on...down to the shoes. And I am now inspired to continue spending way to much effort and money on cute girl clothes...I am lovin' how sweet she looks!!!

5 comments:

Chef Stinson Family said...

This "wickedly cute" picture of Lisi has got to be the cutest picture of her I have ever seen!

Angela said...

I agree with Adrian! SOOO cute!
And, I love her sylin' little grown-up outfit! Man, you did good! Wanna do some shoppin' for me? I could use a personal shopper.

amain said...

I don't know that you want me to be your personal shopper, but I sure will go shopping WITH you!
Jake is old enough to be in charge, isn't he???
HA! That new show "kid nation" would have nothin' on him!!!

Dara said...

that is too perfect - see how can you NOT scrap that? I have the perfect paper and everything - print me one!

Jenn said...

I so need a girl....its just not fair how totally cute you can be with girls stuff. Hmp.:(