Tuesday, August 7, 2007

more photos from alaska





I just got around to scanning in the high-dollar, posed cruise line photos. And if I paid for them, you are going to see them:) Actually, I am glad that we have them~ even though they are all the same pose:) Just a fun reminder of where we were and what we did. Juneau was our first stop. Sitka was probably my favorite stop, but it was SO rainy that day!!! Ketchikan was where we did the float plane ride. What is most significant about that particular photo is the SUNSHINE! Ketchikan is known for its extremely high number of rainy days and annual rainfall over 150/ year! And we got sunshine!!
The last photo is from a formal dinner evening. Isn't that a GREAT pearl necklace??? My cutie husband surprised me with it for Christmas last year. I need more places to wear it:)
It does not seem like a month since we were on the ship. 1 month ago today we set sail! Great adventure, but I like the adventures at home even better...

1 comment:

Jena said...

I LOVE the formal dinner pic...you look SO beautiful!