Friday, August 31, 2007

SCHOOL LUNCH




Lisi and I joined Isabella for lunch on Monday. It has been many years since I have eaten lunch at school, but I think I will be doing it often for the next several years. So much fun!!!
Those of you who know us, know that my sweet girls are pretty picky eaters, so I was curious how 'school lunch' was going to go. Happy to report, so far, so good! Maybe a bit unconventional, but good. Cold pepperoni, raw baby carrots and string cheese. And much to Isabella's delight...chocolate milk!
Lisi was so happy to see Adele at lunch, too:)

2 comments:

hahainlala said...

YUMMMMMM...cold pepperoni and chocolate milk!!! Are we sire that Iz is not my child?!?!

Love,
yfc
xoxo

Melinda said...

I adore that picture of the two of them holding hands...Isabella looks like the picture of sisterly love and wisdom. Pull it out again when they're teenagers! ;o)