Wednesday, August 22, 2007

KINDERGARTEN

Grandma Jill got THIS party started with a cookie bouquet just for the 1st day of school....how great is that???
Isabella was SO excited to be in school that I could barely keep up with her to take this picture!
Friends from the start~ Our friend, Adele, is also in Isabella's class!!

Contrary to what I (and probably everyone who knows me) thought, I made it through taking my baby to Kindergarten without a tear. It was just so much FUN!! And Isabella was so VERY excited!!! Mark stayed home from work this morning and went with us to take her to the 1st day of school, and that was a really special treat:)
I have already painted Lisi's finger and toe nails since we got home, and now I am all out of ideas on just how to entertain her without her sister here. Isabella has done just a great job of that for the past 3 years! Now we are off to meet Angela, Dara and kids for lunch....can we do that every day for the next 9 months???

6 comments:

Jena said...

That is SO wondeful that Isabella was so excited! I think Eli may have a hard time...

Jena said...

oh and PS-that cookie bouquet is beautiful

Anonymous said...

Bummer, I want to go to mom's lunch too!!!! May have to quit my job :)

Lori Eilers said...

The kids were all excited to tell me about their first days of school. They all had very tired eyes tonight. All that excitement wore them out. Iz and Adele look so cute! The cookie bouquet is off the hook.

Angela said...

Precious memories! Iz looks so happy!
I'm game for lunch...anytime!

Jenn said...

That is so cute that Adele and her are in the same class. Call me next time you want to do a mom's lunch Cale and I would love to tag along!